This is your Resource Center, where you will find helpful direct links to websites that offer services and information such as Training, Pet Insurance, Lost & Found Pets and more! Here you may also locate archived articles on subjects ranging from Housetraining Your Dog to Help for Fat Cats and Winter Holiday Hazards. Our Client/Patient handouts can also be found here, in pdf form so that you can read them online or print them if you’d like.
- 10 Easy Steps To Housetrain Your Dog – You Can Easily Teach Your Dog To Eliminate In An Acceptable Location By Keeping A Close Eye, Recognizing His Signals, Understanding His Instincts, And Rewarding His Appropriate Behavior.
- Deciphering Food Labels – from Cat Fancy Magazine’s Jan. 2014 issue
- Help For Fat Cats – from Cat Fancy Magazine’s Jan. 2014 issue
- Winter Holiday Hazards – With the winter holidays approaching, we would like to remind you to watch out for these “Winter Holiday Hazards”.
- Watch Out For Rattlesnakes! – Here at Atascadero Pet Hospital and Emergency Center we average 40-60 venomous “snake bite” cases annually.